Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The New Year

It's finally here... 2012 ...

A few years ago, when I first started hearing about the prophecies of this year I was afraid partly due to my lack of understanding on the subject. But, the more I researched the subject the less afraid I became. The more I realized that this year is the year for change! 

It's only been 10 days into the new year and there are changes taking place all around us. From the unusual weather patterns to minor changes in our personal lives everyone that I know is going through a transitional phase right now. I personally am going through a growing phase, a phase of redefining who I am. I feel like I've been in this process for a while but I am finally at the stage where I am letting go of the things that have been holding me back and grasping onto the things that are propelling me forward! With this however come a great deal of struggle as well. I am entering the last phase of my masters degree and I am still uncertain exactly what road I want to go down. There are so many different avenues that I have a passion/ interest for, yet I don't know which one is best suited for me. What if I pick the "wrong" path and end up doing something that I hate?? That's always been a fear of mine, but now that I am learning to live life without fears I realize it doesn't matter. I know that whatever path I go down will be as permanent as I want it to be. Changing the course of your life is only dependent on your energy. The minute you begin to invest your energy into another avenue your life will begin to change without you even realizing it. This is a very comforting realization for me because I have so many aspirations that I want to accomplish. It's a nice feeling to know that you don't have to pick one.

With the growth that I am seeing within my self and those around me I can already sense that this year is going to be very thrilling! I know that there are going to be many adventures that I embark upon and ones that I will hear about and even some that I won't know about, yet I have a unshakeable feeling that all of our stories will be similar. Not in the adventures we take, but the lessons that we learn form them. 

So get ready for the ride! Buckle up and enjoy what 2012 has to offer!

With Love & Peace




No comments:

Post a Comment